· Manage two large unionized DC operations- London, ON (330,000 sq ft) and Victoriaville, PQ (280,000 sq ft) distributing Hardware and consumer goods to over 1300 independent retail locations across Canada.
· Responsible for day to day operations of $200 million Hardware division
· Developed strategy and implemented plan to increase fill rates/reduce stock outs on regular and promotional lines.
· Developed metrics to establish base, set targets and measure improvement to objectives.
· Centralized Replenishment Buying to streamline process and eliminate duplication
· Manage Product Replenishment team to reduce inventory by $10 million and increase turns from 3 to 5.
· Responsible for Transportation, Customer Service, Warehousing, Inventory Control, Replenishment Buying, Budgeting and Cost Control, Human Resources.