· Organizing various kinds of logistics related information and regular follow up with the shipping companies.
· Handling problem resolution with customers, service providers and Logistics Centers.
· Preparation of all supporting documentation.
· Involved in preparing presentations and proposals for various clients.
· Ensuring quality and timely completion in the engagements as per the firm’s standards.
· Preparing and filling Shipper’s Export Declaration (SED) to the Automated Export System (AES) for US Shipments.
· Facilitate claims process with customer.
· Supervise and administer the overall proper functioning of the department.
· Preparing and Handling various contracts and various kinds of Letter of Credit.
· Preparing non discrepant documents under the Export Letter of Credit (UCP 500-600).
· Gather, review, analyze and evaluate business systems and client needs.
· Regular follow up with our clients through email.
Perform advanced daily tracks and trace customers.